View all Washington Race Equity & Justice Initiative (REJI) Webinars HERE with password: rejiwebinars. CLE credit is available. Washington attorneys can refer to the Activity ID numbers included in each listing to self-report their viewing.
- Understanding & Addressing Implicit Bias (ID 1072469)
- Structural Racism & Systems Thinking (ID 1087259)
- Generating Leadership & Organizational Commitment to Equity Work (ID 1095320)
- Creating Equitable Organizational Culture (ID 1096937)
- Affinity Groups for Race Equity (ID 1102651)
- Microaggressions: What to Know & How to Navigate Them (1117037)
- Coffee Conversations: Leadership Lessons on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (1122810)
- Advancing HR Through Equity (1132191)
Adaptive Leadership Series: Nimble Leadership for Uncertain Times
In Spring 2020 JustLead Washington, Majors Leadership, and Reverb DEI offered a free, virtual Adaptive Leadership Workshop Series, created to support equity and justice organizations with resources and tools to navigate COVID-19 times of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Understanding that leaders in today’s world must develop new approaches for challenging times, this series generated dialogue about how leaders can 1) develop skills to address their staff’s human needs; 2) manage logistical and relational concerns around connection while physical distancing; and 3) ensure that they are still making headway towards their mission, vision, goals, and objectives while centering equity and the needs of their clients and communities.