View all Washington Race Equity & Justice Initiative (REJI) Webinars on our YouTube channel HERE. CLE credit is available for some sessions. Washington attorneys can refer to the Activity ID numbers included in each listing to self-report their viewing.
- Understanding & Addressing Implicit Bias (ID 1072469)
- Structural Racism & Systems Thinking (ID 1087259)
- Generating Leadership & Organizational Commitment to Equity Work (ID 1095320)
- Equity Considerations for Pro Bono Attorneys (ID 1143985)
- Creating Equitable Organizational Culture (ID 1096937)
- Affinity Groups for Race Equity (ID 1102651)
- Microaggressions: What to Know & How to Navigate Them (ID 1170632)
- Coffee Conversations: Leadership Lessons on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Advancing HR Through Equity (ID 1170635)
- Racialized Ableism Before & After COVID-19 (ID 1170362)
- Race Equity Foundations & Resisting Anti-Indigeneity (ID 1182275)
Adaptive Leadership Series: Nimble Leadership for Uncertain Times
In Spring 2020 JustLead Washington, Majors Leadership, and Reverb DEI offered a free, virtual Adaptive Leadership Workshop Series, created to support equity and justice organizations with resources and tools to navigate COVID-19 times of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Understanding that leaders in today’s world must develop new approaches for challenging times, this series generated dialogue about how leaders can 1) develop skills to address their staff’s human needs; 2) manage logistical and relational concerns around connection while physical distancing; and 3) ensure that they are still making headway towards their mission, vision, goals, and objectives while centering equity and the needs of their clients and communities.
- Part I: Caring for Ourselves & Each Other, April 2020 (Activity ID 1170368)
- Part II: Leading Teams in Times of Isolation, May 2020 (Activity ID 1170367)
- Part III: Planning for the Future, June 2020 (Activity ID 1170360)
Resources from Our Partners
- To view any of the excellent sessions that took place at the 2021 Washington State Access to Justice Conference: Crisis and Reckoning: A Call to Dismantle Unjust Systems, access the YouTube Channel here.
- Columbia Legal Services’ Webinar, Race Equity in Legal Advocacy: Moving from Theory to Practice